Digital Data Sales Director
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Are you passionate, almost obsessed, with the potential for data to transform the way Marketers do their job in the 21st century? Do you have "Digital DNA" coursing through your veins? Do you thrive on the excitement of a start-up…yet want the resources that a F500 company can provide? If so, Dun & Bradstreet's Audience Solutions group is your new home
We provide an innovative startup environment built on innovation, hard work and fun. We're obsessed in providing cutting-edge advertising and marketing solutions for our clients. We are looking for a Digital Data Sales Director to be part of a top-notch team delivering cross-channel marketing solutions to the F1000.
- Lead on executing the digital marketing sales strategy for Strategic and National accounts while identifying underserved areas in both product and sales
- Maintain an active pipeline, closing approx. $3-5M in deals annually
- Act as leader and mentor to a growing and successful team of Solutions Advisors
- Think strategically and explore the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized digital marketing solutions
- Develop relationships at all levels within the AdTech and MarketingTech community
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow & maintain a named account list
- Review proposals submitted from the Sales team to ensure that all the client's requests are addressed
- Collaborate with internal teams around other complimentary services and solutions which will ensure client success
- Coordinate and oversee client deliverables
- Accompany Sales on external meetings and presentations to promote digital capabilities
- Work with Account Management to facilitate and lead internal campaign status meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of sales experience in interactive advertising and or data sales in either the brand or programmatic space
- Leadership skills, including building and managing teams
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and brands
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing industry, the technology and companies
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive and dynamic markets
- Relevant experience in traditional & online advertising and their related technologies, systems and procedures
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using pipeline management tools like Salesforce for CRM, forecasting, planning and management
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- Skilled at negotiating long term deals with senior management and C-level executives
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top