Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Manage successful digital solution deployments by monitoring performance, ensuring reach of client's KPIs and goals, initiating ongoing program optimization and feedback/reporting in order to proactively achieve client satisfaction and secure upsells and renewals
• Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle by answering questions and fulfilling requests with accuracy and urgency
• Identify opportunities for upsell, supporting account growth and renewals while working with sales teams
• Collaborate with Professional Services on delivery and onboarding processes for Digital solutions, including kick-offs and alignment on customer's use cases and KPIs
• Strategize in partnership with the Product and Data Teams to develop new or advanced product offerings
• Bachelor's Degree Required along with 3+ years experience working in the digital advertising space; must have experience owning client relationships
• Experience with the data targeting, programmatic/digital advertising and digital campaign planning; important data skills for this role include analyzing data and showing customers the value of products through insights
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and as part of a team; must be self-motivated and have a great work ethic in order to be able to take initiative to get the job done
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be able to multi-task, adapt, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office in addition to strong written, verbal and listening skills. Knowledge of SFDC preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.