Digital Account Manager - Alliances & Partners
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Audience Solutions, a division in Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), is seeking an Account Manager responsible for partnerships to join our dynamic New York team! The Account Manager will be partnering closely with Sales and Product to define a competitive service strategy that enables long-term growth while addressing partners' everyday needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams in managing a full pipeline of prospective and current partners
- Partner with Sales to identify growth opportunities within current partner accounts
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients' business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals, as well as the ad tech industry and competitive landscape
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and Audience Solutions product enhancements to educate partners' teams
- Assist in monthly financial billing reconciliation & collection of usage
- Interact extensively with partners and their buyers to identify their marketing needs, data needs and product solutions
- Manage successful product deployments by monitoring performance, ensuring reach of client's KPIs and goals, initiating ongoing program optimization and feedback/reporting in order to proactively achieve client satisfaction and renewal
- Strategize in partnership with the Business Development, Data and Technology teams to develop new or advanced product offerings
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives
- 3-5 years experience of online experience required; 2+ of Client facing experience
- Experience with managing ad tech platform partnerships
- Experience with the data targeting, programmatic/digital advertising and digital campaign planning
- Important data skills and extremely detail-oriented; must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment
- Critical thinker who can maintain strategic conversations
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic; must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top