Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working alongside fun, professional, and smart engineers. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance automated tools and strategies to empower the coding lifecycle and collaborate with other engineering teams on new projects
We work with cutting edge technologies on a daily basis and contribute to the open source community. We treat 100% of our infrastructure as code.
ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED – Looking for someone who:
- Proficient in developing/programming (Python, Groovy, Java, PHP, Ruby, or similar languages)
- Experienced with configuration management (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
NICE TO HAVE – has hands on experience:
- 2+ years of development experience
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, etc).\
- Experience with building/deploying/managing AWS on an enterprise level. CloudFormation (extra points) Even more points for Troposphere or Terraform.
- Experience with building/maintaining enterprise level infrastructure
- Experience with centralized logging: ELKStack/Paper Trail/Splunk
- Experience with monitoring: Monit/Nagios/New Relic
- Experience with authentication: LDAP/Active Directory.
- Experience using/creating build tools (maven, ant, rake, setup.py, etc.)
- Understanding of different phases in the build process
- Proven ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Ability to support a wide range of projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Candidate must be able to think strategically, investigate, and act tactically.
- Must have solid judgment and know when to escalate
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top