Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a strong Developer/Engineer to work with an agile team for the company's flagship website, other web properties and products. Working in a fast paced environment, the Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting code reviews, agile development, service oriented architecture and object-oriented programming.
- Management, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Administration, and Maintenance of the data elements powering our products
- Be a team player, willing to work on any task that comes up while still being able to let loose and enjoy the environment.
- Guide & mentor more junior engineers while moving a team toward specific objectives
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Familiarity with JSON, and Python
- Experience using source control repositories such as SVN or Git
- Experience mentoring and leading through pairing and/or design/code reviews
- Experience building applications with MVC Frameworks like AngularJS, EmberJS, Backbone, Slim, Zend, or Spring
- Experience with task management and continuous integration tools: Maven, Ant, Robo, Jenkins, Travis
- Strong UI, UX, and Web Design principles and concepts
- Experience developing on top of REST Services
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience manipulating codified infrastructure with Configuration Management/Remote Execution tools like SaltStack or Chef
- Experience designing or implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Enterprise Service Bus and can speak to these concepts clearly
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top