Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We're passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us and succeed by helping others succeed. That's who we are and what you can expect us to be all about. To be successful in this role, you must be a self-started who is excited about new and challenging projects.
With that said, the Credibility team here at Dun & Bradstreet in beautiful Malibu California is looking for a strong senior software engineer to work with an Agile team on the tools and infrastructures required by internal clients. In our fast-paced environment, the Software Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administrators, test engineers, and project managers.
The ideal candidate will be knowledge hungry, familiar with general software engineering, understand continuous integration/delivery concepts, and oriented toward making things automatic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Automation framework implementation, configuring CI jobs, implementing toolsets for mock generation, and implementing database calls.
- Push forward the vision of balanced code coverage and low build times for CI on all applications
- Work with teams to empower engineers and accelerate feedback cycle
- Reverse engineer existing platforms and applications for refactoring purposes
- 3-5 years of Software Engineering experience in an enterprise web environment (internet/startup preferred)
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered applications running dynamic, data-driven Web applications
- Experience building applications with MVC Frameworks like React, AngularJS, EmberJS, Backbone, Slim, or Zend
- Able to read and manipulate markups like YAML, Groovy, HTML, XML, CSS, and JSON
- Able to communicate and collaborate with other developers to enhance debugging, collaborate to identify root causes, and ensure that code standards are practiced
Must have experience with at least 1 of the following things
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Cloud configuration tools (Troposphere, TerraForm)
- System configuration tools (SaltStack, Chef)
- Test Driven Development
- Behavior Driven Development
- Experienced with scripting in Linux or Windows environments
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, Masters preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top