Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a strong Developer/Engineer to work with an agile team for the company's flagship website, other web properties and products. Working in a fast paced environment, the Engineer will work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting code reviews, agile development, service oriented architecture and object-oriented programming.
- Management, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Administration, and Maintenance of the data elements powering our products
- Be a team player, willing to work on any task that comes up while still being able to let loose and enjoy the environment.
- Guide & mentor more junior engineers while moving a team toward specific objectives
BS in Computer Science or a related field, MS Preferable
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Experience building public facing online properties and backends using:
- Familiarity with JSON, and Python
- Experience using source control repositories such as SVN or Git
- Experience mentoring and leading through pairing and/or design/code reviews
- Experience building applications with MVC Frameworks like AngularJS, EmberJS, Backbone, Slim, Zend, or Spring
- Experience with task management and continuous integration tools: Maven, Ant, Robo, Jenkins, Travis
- Strong UI, UX, and Web Design principles and concepts
- Experience developing on top of REST Services
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience manipulating codified infrastructure with Configuration Management/Remote Execution tools like SaltStack or Chef
- Experience designing or implementing Service Oriented Architecture or Enterprise Service Bus and can speak to these concepts clearly
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top