Delivery Project Manager (6 Month FTC)
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As a Delivery Project Manager, your role will be responsible for value-added “Matching” and customised data extraction project co-ordination, liaising between sales, the delivery back office and other third party service providers. You will ensure the timely, cost effective and quality delivery of fulfilment projects to set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). The role will involve some customer contact to ensure issue resolution.
Build and grow stakeholder confidence in delivery process. Work closely with the sales team to define and document projects in order to optimise associated business revenue. Process projects through the delivery systems, keeping the stakeholders informed of progress, to supply data to agreed timescales and quality. Provide timely and effective issue resolution. Provide an interface between the sales organisation and technology to supply feasibility study and cost estimates to develop bespoke customer solutions. Validate project profitability and technical viability and deliver projects to scope, timelines, budgets (where applicable), acceptance criteria, and service levels. Ownership of the validation of orders to meet set compliance policies before either accepting or rejecting orders, with a need to work closely with key stakeholders (sales & finance) to manage the process.
- A demonstrable understanding of global databases in a business environment, preferably B2B
- Strong use of data manipulation and extrapolation tools such as MS Access and SQLServer.
- Experience in a project co-ordination role.
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff, both business and technical, with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage own time, to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency and exceed quality standards on own initiative.
- An aptitude for managing sales and customer relationships and their expectations relating to project delivery.
- Strong customer focus and capability for taking ownership for issue resolution.
- A challenging mindset, awareness of high level business goals and an ability for working at all levels- scheduled repeat work and bespoke ad-hoc solutions.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top