- Austin, TX
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As the Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for successful customer enablement, fulfillment and onboarding of Digital product solutions. You will be responsible for delivering against and fulfilling contract requirements for signed agreements for Digital products. The Delivery Consultant is the point person for customer assistance during the product implementation and your knowledge and experience will be brought into difficult situations to triage and coordinate resolution.
- Execute customer delivery and implementation for D&B's Digital solutions portfolio including fulfillment, kick-offs, aligning on KPIs and project planning to ensure successful customer onboarding and product deployment
- Own coordination across appropriate resources both within D&B and at the customer to overcome any roadblocks that are inhibiting successful product deployment
- Own setting customer expectations for ongoing support and the successful transfer to the team who will own the relationship with the customer post onboarding through renewal
- Communication of activities: communicating status to customers and internal team members, updating Salesforce with status, escalating issues and asking for help when needed
- Provide feedback to Product Management Teams to develop new or advanced product enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree Required along with 2+ years' experience working in the digital advertising space with knowledge of MarTech platforms, DMPs, DSPs and other ad technologies; must have client-facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and as part of a team; must be self-motivated and have a great work ethic in order to be able to take initiative to get the job done
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills; must be able to multi-task, adapt, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with ability to train and transfer knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in addition to strong written, verbal and listening skills. Knowledge of SFDC preferred
- Understanding of data targeting, programmatic/digital advertising and digital campaign planning; important data skills for this role include analyzing data and showing customers the value of products
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top