Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for a dynamic Delivery Consultant to work closely with internal partners & external customers in support of bulk data solutions. Within the NA Delivery Organization, the Delivery Consultant responsibilities are:
Solution Definition & Requirements Gathering
• Provides subject matter expertise to define the customer solution by understanding the customer needs.
• Confirm and finalize requirements and establish SLAs
• Reviews contract prior to signing to ensure pertinent product details are accurate
• Consults with the customer to define input and output specifications
Product Fabrication & Solution Delivery
• Verify customer input, ensure correct mapping of business rules and requirements to ensure expected outcome
• Develop technical specifications and partner with technical resources to effectively fabricate
• Conduct quality assurance reviews to validate data accuracy and completeness of data
• Deliver solution to customer including all appropriate audits and reporting
Revenue Compliance Adherence / Minimize Revenue Risk
• Provide Proof of Delivery attestations and required documents to Finance
• Address Requests for Information and follow ups to ensure recognition of revenue
• Address customer inquiries related to data files
• Manage customer refreshes including proactive outreach to customer
• Validate record counts per contract specification; identify overages and coordinate billing support
· BS degree required. Business degree a strong plus.
· Solid Problem Solving Skills
· Effective in Time Management
· Strong Verbal, Presentation & Written Skills
· Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences, internal partners & external customers
· Results Oriented with Proven Ability to Multitask & Prioritize
· Potential to train and transfer knowledge & skills
· Must be experienced with Microsoft Office software tools, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Access a plus)
· Prior Experience with Data Management a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top