Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another.
So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Technology Team:
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We are transforming the way we deliver value for our customers by migrating and innovating in scalable Cloud environments. If you have the applicable skill set, and passion for "Big Data", we invite you to apply for a position in our team.
- Helps to develop strategies for OLTP products databases, warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery
- Assists with evaluating new data sources for adherence to the company's quality standards and ease of integration
- Configures and supports ETL Framework processing of data sets from multiple data sources
- Implements data models and database designs
- Resolves database performance and capacity issues and replication and other distributed data issues
- Conduct QA audits of ETL data, trending for sudden changes in key metrics
- Helps store, trend and analyze database and system performance measurements over time
- Object-relational mapping/JDBC/Data access layer
Required Skills/Job Specifications
- Understanding of DMV's, DTA and SQL Profiler for performance monitoring
- T-SQL development skills and knowledge of SQL internals
- Ability to troubleshoot queries and analyze execution plans
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture environment or Service Oriented Architecture
- Working knowledge of SSIS packages and best practices
- 1-3 years of any combination of OLTP, data warehousing and business intelligence experience
- Development experience in SQL Service 2012 or higher
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- ETL processes and practices in a VLDB data warehousing and data mart environments
- Ability to write queries, stored procedures, triggers and follow execution paths
- Ability to optimize poorly performing queries using TSQL best practices
- Extending SQL server with C# CLR, Java
- Experience with SQL server 2016 features. (real time analytics)
- Experience with NoSQL technologies.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top