Data Science Engineer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Data Science Engineer's role involves accumulating and deriving meaning from large datasets. The Data Science Engineer needs to be able to apply statistical models, such as Machine Learning, to these large datasets to detect underlying trends that can drive value to our customers. The Data Science Engineer also needs to be able to coordinate with other engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders to apply the results of these analytics in a way that makes a positive impact to our customers
- Perform analysis on large datasets to make and implement recommendations for maximizing customer experience
- Develop applications that detect and capitalize on trends to improve products and customer experience
- Work closely with related groups to coordinate and communicate changes and enhancements
- Work as a member of one or more agile teams, using lean principles and SCRUM methodology
Bachelor's degree (preferable in computer science, mathematics, data science, or a related field).
- Experience with applied machine learning and/or Artificial Intelligence (1-3 years, or relevant coursework)
- Data analysis and/or data visualization experience (1-3 years, or relevant coursework)
- Experience with Python and/or SQL (1-3 years)
- Strong collaboration skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top