Data Quality Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to work with our Engineering and Data Operations teams to verify our processes (automated and manual) for data ingestion and verification and to help ensure overall data quality. The candidate should be a self starter capable of learning on the job. The position will report to the Director of Quality Assurance.
The Quality Assurance Team Is:
- Imbedded in engineering teams as part of the development process, and serving as application experts.
- Looking to improve process. Always.
- Developing our team and believes that personal career development serves the team well
- You will be responsible for quantifying data and reviewing the quality of data as it is placed in our various databases
- You will review feature requirement and develop test cases based on those requirements
- You will maintain current data using both existing data testing methods, as well as develop new testing processes and metrics that together help deliver the best quality data to clients.
- You will work with the Data Operations
- 2 - 4 years of experience with large databases and an understanding of database structures
- Skilled in data manipulation tools and analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of MySQL (preferred)
- Experience with BASH scripts (preferred)
- Experience with Python (preferred)
- Experience with Unix/Linux (preferred)
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Math and/or Computer Science preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top