Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
We’re looking for an entry level Data Operative to join our force. We’d like to find a person with a mind like a sponge, an interest in problem solving, a drive to deliver on time, and a love of logic. This person will have the chance to develop their MySQL skills with help from their peers, a group of budding MySQL gurus. He or she will also be exposed to both the on the ground tactics and the long-term strategies employed by a successful data team.
The Data Team:
- We’re always in the thick of the data related action at one of the hottest data companies around.
- We work hard at working smarter! Automation is our favorite word.
- We develop our team and believe that personal career development serves the team well.
- We like each other! We play board games, talk movies, and schedule offsite activities from time to time.
What we want you to do:
- Assist with management of our contact and company database
- Coordinate the uploading and downloading of batches to our many vendors, partners, and clients
- Maintain data accuracy using internal tools and script
- Write, run, and maintain MySQL scripts
- Create reports for sales and management by querying our database
- Tackle data analysis projects and make data recommendations
- Education/background in Math, Engineering, Computer Science OR 1-2 yeasr experience working in a related field
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with MySQL is preferred, though not required
- Access experience is preferred, though not required
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter excited about new projects
- Enthusiasm and capacity to learn!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top