Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: As a Data Operations Analyst II, you will be working as part of an agile team, hands on with source data through to end Product. you will be responsible for the analysis, operation and maintenance of the Data Management processes, creation of new data processes to meet business data requirements, ingestion of new sources of data and delivery against data quality standards.
Your focus will be across the end to end lifecycle of data management. Proactively driving and governing our data's accuracy, integrity, completeness, conformity and consistency. You will be passionate about the power of modern Cloud native services and the potential to harness the scale and automation opportunities they present. The role will include continuous improvement as a measure of success and drive to deliver improvements across our data lifecycle management.
The role involves operating a new, cutting edge cloud native platform designed to accumulate, derive meaning from, and apply stewardship to, large, diverse datasets. The candidate will bring a DataOps mindset to the platform share KPIs and collaborate closely with internal Data Owner teams, Technology Cloud Ops and SRE teams as well as engage directly with external source data providers and partners.
- Key part of a team responsible for the end to end operational management of cloud data platform, adhering to required data management and governance practices
- Lead the business decision-making by retrieving, aggregating datasets from multiple sources into actionable format and tools
- Create documentation, reports and dashboards to support the effective management and operation of the data supply chain
- Manage the provision of data sets and tools for business data analysis and analytics
- Develop a variety of database query and visualization tools to identify and understand platform issues or events
- Provide technical expertise in extraction, integration, and analysis of critical data
- Own test case scenarios, prepare test data and perform Data Ops User Acceptance testing as platform functionality evolves
- 3+ years of experience within a similar position
- Strong SQL knowledge is a minimum requirement
- Knowledge of DataOps methodology and approach preferred
- Passionate and curious about data with the ability to query and analyze datasets in order to drive fact- based decisions
- Data visualization experience
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of cloud data pipelines & processing, including but not limited to AWS, Snowflake
- Knowledge of data transformation processes, exposure to standard and complex datatypes
- Experience working in agile teams and SCRUM methodology
- Robust data knowledge preferably around business data sets with proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science field, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.