Data Governance Project Lead
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As the Data Governance Project Lead - known internally as Analytics Governance Lead - within the greater Data Governance organization, you will be an integral part of the Advanced Analytics Services team who are responsible for the development of global commercial scores and analytics capabilities. These scores are developed and maintained in line with the global regulatory requirements. Therefore, the set-up and maintenance of a robust global analytics governance framework is required to comply with these regulatory requirements.
Two main areas of focus include maintaining governance policies/procedures in support of European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and raising the bar on the level of D&B compliance support to our US customers.
- Engage with the Analytics Team to understand model algorithms in order to actively provide input. Work with Data Governance, Legal, and Compliance and Business units to understand the regulatory environment and to assess its impact to our existing and new analytics capabilities.
- Maintain the analytics governance framework to comply with European regulatory requirements (EU GDPR and UK FCA), U.S. regulatory requirements (CCPA), and D&B policies. This will consist of updating, maintaining, communicating and enforcing policies and procedures for analytics and data usage purposes. Compliance checking of such policies and procedures will also form part of this framework.
- Liaise with external auditors to review the suitability of the analytics policies and procedures. Liaise with the D&B's Owned and Partner Markets on the EU GDRP legislation, and present findings and recommendations at the WWN (Global) Analytics forum.
- Work with department members on preparation of annual scorecard validation results and make formal recommendations to Senior Leadership with regards to continuance or discontinuance of models and/or their associated segments.
- Respond to customers' RFI (Request for Information), and deal with any analytics governance related queries that may arise from either internal or external customers. Providing accurate and timely information is critical success factor to how D&B conducts business within the global regulatory framework.
As the ideal candidate, you have an eye for the future, keeping abreast of the regulatory landscape (working with Legal and Compliance). you have proven leadership ability and relationship building skills. You have an eye for the future, keeping abreast of the regulatory landscape (working with Legal and Compliance). You work collaboratively and have strong communication, and project management skills to deal with partners all over the world.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar or regulatory role.
- Knowledgeable of the regulatory environment in the US and UK, including OCC, GDPR, FCA, and CCPA regulatory requirements.
- Experience with complex data models, processes, and regulations.
- Experience working in an international organization.
- An MBA or a Master's degree in Math, Statistics, or Operations Research.
- Hands-on experience dealing with analytics regulatory and compliance requirements in either the European or US financial services industry is highly desirable.
- Experience creating or working with analytics scorecards and analytics capabilities.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top