Data Engineering Analyst
- Weston, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- The Data Engineering Analyst role involves developing applications designed to accumulate, derive meaning from, and apply stewardship to, large datasets.
- The Data Engineering Analyst will have to both be able to work with the Global People Data team's internal datasets and tools, as well as be able to coordinate with outside groups to continuously meet their needs.
- The Data Engineering Analyst is expected to be a key developer of Global People Data tools and products, both in maintaining and upgrading existing tools and in developing new products using state of the art techniques and programming concepts.
- Bachelor's degree (preferable in computer science or a related field
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- 2 - 5 yrs. experience with SQL for data analysis
- 2 - 5 yrs. experience with Python for data analysis
- 1 - 3 yrs. experience with ETL pipeline development
- Ability to work closely with others and problem solve complex situations
- Experience with hosted environments (AWS, and Azure recommended)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top