Data Engineer II
- Lowell, MA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
• Must be comfortable developing in script languages and programming languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python, JAVA).
• Develop stored procedures, data extract processes, and SQL scripts for Postgres, MySQL, or Microsoft SQL relational databases.
• Work with the content development team to maintain internal tools, production databases, and data streams.
• Will use GIT and JIRA tools for daily tasks.
• Attend daily standups and participate in sprint planning and task estimation meetings.
• A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving. We are looking for motivated, smart people to help build the next generation Infrastructure platforms.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2-4 of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in data processing
• Strong oral/written communication, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Experience working in public cloud a plus (AWS or Azure)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top