Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
A Data Engineer's role involves developing applications designed to accumulate, derive meaning from, and apply stewardship to, large datasets. A Data Engineer will have to both be able to work with the Global People Data team's internal datasets and tools, as well as be able to coordinate with outside groups to continuously meet their needs. A Data Engineer is expected to be a key developer of Global People Data tools and products, both in maintaining and upgrading existing tools and in developing new products using state of the art techniques and programming concepts.
- Develop new applications in a variety of programming languages
- Take ownership of existing applications for further development/improvements
- Work closely with related groups to ensure business continuity
- Perform analysis on large datasets to make and implement recommendations for maximizing customer experience
- Work as a member of one or more agile teams, using lean principles and SCRUM methodology
- Bachelor's degree (preferable in computer science or a related field)
- 2 - 5 yrs. experience with SQL
- 2 - 5 yrs. experience with Python
- Ability to work closely with others to problem solve
- Experience with hosted environments (AWS, and Azure recommended)
- Understanding of software testing methodoloiges
- Understanding of Unit testing and Automated Test tools
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top