Data Collection & Quality Specialist
- Shelton, CT
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Data Collection & Quality Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, auditing and processing various education data files ensuring the highest quality standard with timeliness, accuracy and efficiency meeting departmental/company goals.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Responsible for collecting data on educational institutions from a variety of sources including telephone, internet and public records and updating the database with accurate information.
- Perform quality checks by reviewing and auditing data to ensure timeliness, accuracy, consistency and completeness. When encountering barriers, take ownership for resolving data audits and implementing solutions.
- Understand database structure to allow for efficient usage of departmental automated data analytical tools. Be able to work effectively with Microsoft Office software
- Identify and resolve data problems independently through investigation and analysis. Develop knowledge of the educational data files to be able to utilize this content knowledge to create effective solutions. .
- Facilitate the regular upload of data in various formats from various sources.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- High school graduate, college degree a plus
- Effective organizational skills in order to manage and priotize workload under tight time constraints and with a focus on delivering results.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate data audits.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong technical aptitude with 1-2 years working knowledge of database structures, Microsoft Office and Internet.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top