Data Analyst, Linkage Capabilities Transformation
- Center Valley, PA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Corporate Linkage team is responsible for discovery, curation, and synthesis of corporate hierarchies / linkage relationships, including innovation activities to explore additional opportunities in the context of corporate actions (ie. mergers, acquisitions and divestitures) and new digital behaviors (ie. gig-economy and temporary digital collaboration structures). We partner closely with customers and customer-facing teams on specific dissatisfiers to understand context for future improvements.
As a Data Analyst within the Corporate Linkage team, you will develop and implement new programs and processes, and transform existing programs and processes, to improve accuracy and completeness of ownership-based hierarchy data, both independently and within teams, to support achievement of key organizational objectives.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business rules to drive improvements in business to business relationships in our global supply chain.
- Evaluate alternative data sources for evidence of B2B relationships.
- Troubleshoot customer issues through analysis of data and monitoring of changes and updates within the global supply chain.
- Drive efficiencies in current processes through use of modern data science methods.
- Produce and publish necessary reports for team leaders, internal groups, and team members for key Linkage activities/areas.
- Partner with Logistics and Operations teams to drive improvements related to data quality metrics in Linkage area.
- 3 or more years of related business experience preferably in data research and analysis, and/or college degree in business/technology related fields.
- Experience with data science tools, such as Python, R, SQL, Hadoop, Power BI, graph relationships.
- Experience using scientific methods to make observations, formulating researchable questions and executing efficiently.
- Critical competencies including problem formulation, data analysis, communication skills, initiative, leadership and ability to work cross functionally and cross culturally.
- Understanding of corporate actions - mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, and hierarchy management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and drive projects to conclusion
- Strong interest and desire to learn new concepts, framework, techniques and/or tools
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top