Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We are looking for a Data Analyst, who will support partners in the day to day management of processing their data from local through to global systems.
You will work with the partners to ensure that all KPIs are exceeded, quality remains a key focus and that all risks and issues are raised in a timely manner to protect the customer experience.
You will work closely with colleagues from within the partner organisation and the D&B partner point of contact to identify and implement opportunities to improve data quality, accuracy and processes, leveraging knowledge sharing and best practice throughout the WorldWide Network, as well as monitoring market trends in data.
You will communicate regularly with both internal and external stakeholders to provide a business wide view of the customer experience.
- Manage the day to day performance against agreed KPIs.
- Raise risks and issues in line with the engagement model and work collaboratively with the WWN partners and WWN partner managers to resolve these in a timely fashion.
- Operate as first Content, Operations and Analytics point of contact with the assigned partner markets.
- Work hand in hand with our technology counter parts
- Actively work to improve the quality and accuracy of the data in the partner databases.
- Previous experience working with service partners or remote business partners.
- Experience as a Data Analyst for a global, matrix organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related business experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Technology savvy (data supply chain)
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to assist in their implementation
- Ability to work independently
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to overcome challenges and get things done.
- Fluent in English with a second EU language preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top