Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. Our team is divided into seven distinct areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global Content Innovation; Global Identity and Linkage; Enterprise Data Governance; Global Data Quality; Global Data Operations; International Partnerships & WWN (World Wide Network); Editorial.
The News & Events team is responsible for licensing, ingesting, tagging, and publishing business news that is delivered to customers through all D&B products and to internal editorial teams who require news as a critical input. The Data Analyst will apply strong technical skills, analytical thinking, and content savvy to assist with monitoring, improving, and troubleshooting the systems and rules for news loading, processing, and tagging.
- Develop and periodically run reports to monitor key operational metrics for news and events; escalate issues as necessary.
- Generate structured SQL reports to support a project-based review of news coverage and news tagging results
- Perform editorial reviews of news and analyze results to assess the effectiveness or propose improvements to publishing and tagging processes/rules
- Assist then assume responsibility for the quarterly process to refresh the universe of DUNS companies to be tagged in news and to generate their tagging profiles
- Diagnose ad hoc questions/issues raised by sales and support; provide response and propose actions to correct when needed
- Strong SQL query writing and core understanding of how relational databases work
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working with and analyzing general business information, particularly semi-structured or textual data
- Familiarity with one or more text tagging or Natural Language Processing technologies, either machine learning or rules-based, is a plus
- Bachelors or higher degree in a relevant area
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top