Cyber Defense Infrastructure Specialist
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Dun & Bradstreet Global Security Operations Center (SOC) serves alongside the Global Information Security team and many times, in collaboration with the global Technology teams and other key business stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced Security Administrator with a strong passion for information security and a burning desire to learn. We strongly value creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving - and the ability to navigate a complex corporate environment.
This individual will help design, deploy and support security tools and platforms that support the SOCs mission to monitor, detect and respond to security events/incidents.
- Design, deploy, support and maintain IT security tools and platforms leveraged by the Security Operations Center
- Develop documentation for installing, supporting and troubleshooting IT security tools and platforms
- Manage the change control process as it relates to changes IT Security tools and platforms
- Develop and maintain robust, stable and secure server environment for IT Security platforms
- Ensure IT Security platform stability, scalability, security and performance requirements and assist in capacity planning
- Investigate and resolve IT Security platform problems or performance issues
- Proactively identify areas that need improvement and develop solutions to address them
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of information security experience; specifically, around engineering and deploying security solutions
- Extensive knowledge of various operating systems technologies (Windows, Linux)
- Strong understanding of network security platforms (IDS/IPS, NBA, Web Proxy, FW)
- Experience with End point security platforms (EDR, Antimalware)
- Solid understanding of email security concerns (specifically Office 365 email security)
- Experience with cloud security concepts; specifically, around monitoring and detection
- Understanding of SIEM and logging basics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including root-cause analysis
- Skilled in cyber security & security best practices
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top