Customer Support Representative
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, internal D&B operations and 3rd Party customers. Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs. Provide subject matter expertise on vendor operations, including timely and accurate information in response to operational responsibilities including reporting and process execution to meet service level agreements. Producing both standard and ad hoc reports. Outbound responsibility. Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that produce high levels of customer satisfaction. Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
III. KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. Actively listens to caller to assess and clarify service needs.
- Resolves customer service issues by processing transactions within scope or engaging other corporate resources as required. Documents all customer inquiries and issues using Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) application.
- Knowledge of Business Information Industry an asset and a strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
- Monitors calls to coach associates in effective telephone techniques and to ensure consistency and quality of information provided to customers. Provides associates with coaching and development support.
- High volume Contact Center experience.
- PC knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Written and verbal English language skills required.
- Additional language skills of Spanish and/or French an asset.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals.
- A detail orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
- Must have flexible work availability.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top