Customer Success Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Primary focus will be to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all services obligations. Ensures client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded. Works closely with the Sales Executives and Account Manager responsible for the accounts.
Responsible for conducting customer-facing Solution Reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues, and help customers meet their business goals. In addition, establish/ demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for contracted services obligations. The "Customer Success Manager" creates, communicates, and maintains
Customer Engagement plans on all assigned accounts and addresses non-assigned account needs on an at-risk basis. Responsible for between $8M - $20M in Revenue for Assigned Accounts.
- Develops and presents customer with the Engagement/Delivery Plan for the contracted solutions
- Develop and own the Customer Engagement/delivery plan
- Conducts regular Solution reviews with the customer to demonstrate value of D&B
- Support sales semi-annual account planning discussions as needed
- Manage and align on customer KPI's
- Lead ROI / Value Story activities (includes Customer Usage Report pulls with Gold Service)
- Coordinate Global Data customer questions/research/challenges. Data interpretation and resolution
- Single point of contact for any high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Confirm receipt and delivery of the solution review / implementation
- Update / maintain internal business process reviews
- Proactive client usage assessment analysis and consulting; trigger-based reporting
- Match capabilities (success criteria for vertical)
- Ensures WWN data is successfully delivered
- Support Customer's Own Report requests with Gold Services with customer service team
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years' related work experience, preferably in selling, designing and/or delivering successful consulting engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to build customer relationships.
- Customer relationship management experience is required.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role, as well as ability to work successfully through a partner network.
- Ability to effectively manage large project with a high level of complexity to ensure timely completion of deliverables and revenue recognition.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills at all business levels and displays effective interpersonal skills.
- Efficient multitasking and prioritization skills and must be self-organized and motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Prior experience working with D&B services and product offerings a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically (30%-50%)
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top