Customer Success Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all service obligations to ensure we realize value for D&B largest customers. You will act as a trusted advisor, bringing D&Bs best ideas, innovations and capabilities to the customers, matching these to the customers' business goals to drive greater business value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for customer's overall success with D&B: supporting renewals, growth of D&B footprint, customer health, and satisfaction.
- Drive mutual understanding of D&Bs unique and transformational "data transformation" capabilities and evangelize how those capabilities create long-term value for the customer across various customer business units & organizations.
- Work within an account team matrix and lead C-level stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of D&B across LOB.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faces by customers and common objectives to appropriately map D&B features and business benefits to address their needs. This includes, where appropriate, partnering with the customer to establish a roadmap to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Drive thought leadership & grow as a leader in one of the most exciting and dynamic technology fields today
- Be a customer advocate and drive innovation, best practices, and process improvement back into the D&B ecosystem.
- Identify risks to customers achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation / get well plan.
- Advise customers on industry dynamics & trends, best practices and D&Bs capabilities
What we're looking for:
- Solid related work experience, preferably in selling, designing and /or delivering successful consulting engagements
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role
- Build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels and displays effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Develop strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top