Customer Service Team Leader
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
SHIFT: 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
The Customer Service Team Leader will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives in a call center setting. Some of the daily duties include:
- Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, internal D&B operations and 3rd Party customers.
- Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise on vendor operations, including timely and accurate information in response to operational responsibilities including reporting and process execution to meet service level agreements.
- Producing both standard and ad hoc reports.
- Develop analysis on operational issues and provide recommendations for operational improvements.
- Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that product high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver training and support of Customer service processes.
- Coach and develop a team of CSR’s to deliver high levels of team member engagement and customer satisfaction by providing performance management feedback.
- Lead or assist with projects that improve service, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Resolve escalated issues by determining resolutions and successfully delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top