Customer Service - Open
Multiple OpeningsWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Customer Service Representative. This role reports into the Customer Service Coach and/or Supervisor. The objective of this role is to provide timely and accurate information to customers, support the sales team efforts and grow sales revenue through leads and selling. The position handles both inbound and outbound calls pertaining to all types of customer service questions.
The position requires the ability to work second shift.
- Deliver World Class Customer Service by interacting politely and effectively throughout the entire interaction with a customer.
- Provides timely and accurate information to telephone inquiries and processes transactions from agents and customers of Dun & Bradstreet
- Responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customers, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet these needs.
- Grows direct and indirect revenue by identifying sales leads and up selling and cross selling of appropriate products and services.
- Responsible for inbound calls, outbound calls and emails pertaining to Customer Service inquires. Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner; actively listens to caller to identify needs and address concerns.
- Initiates resolution of customer contact, processes transactions within scope or notifies corporate office or other personnel as required. Documents all customer inquiries.
- Promotes Dun & Bradstreet distribution channels by identifying and communicating sales leads.
- Develops and promotes partnership with sales management personnel.
- Stays current on products, services, promotions, procedures and technology.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION: AA degree or higher is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Business Information Industry an asset.
- Service Center experience strongly preferred.
- PC knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
- Written and verbal English language skills required. Written and verbal other language skills an asset.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills required
- Extensive planning and project management skills required
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to think analytically and creatively
- Ability to complete tasks; proactive in nature
- Team player, the ideal candidate must be able to interact successfully with team members as well as to be able to work independently with minimal direction when necessary
- Ethical, fair, and of high integrity
EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have 3 years of previous Customer Service experience required.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top