Customer Service Analyst
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Work as part of a team providing world class service to our customers by offering consistent and comprehensive advice and a hassle free service.
- Effectively manage & resolve, a wide range of queries and support requests; meeting established performance criteria for accuracy; quality; customer satisfaction; and operational service level agreements
- Highlight issues and escalate as required following the agreed escalation process.
What we're looking for
- Takes initiative in building and maintaining own knowledge and skills
- Positive and self-motivated with the drive to achieve results
- Resilient and able to work under pressure; balancing individual workload and incoming calls simultaneously
- Prepared to change and challenge.
- Approachable and able to deal with people of varying levels; knowledge and experience
- Accepts and identifies ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work comfortably with technology and operate on several internal and external applications with agility
- Strong time management and high levels of personal organization skills
- Service orientated - has a natural interest in helping customers
- Excellent attention to detail - logical and thorough in approach
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and effectively handle escalations following procedural guidelines
- Committed to "right first time" and continuous improvement
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top