Customer Service Advisor
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Planned shift: Call Center operates from 12:30pm to 9:00pm. Must be flexible to work any shift within that time frame, including 11am to 8pm
- Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. Actively listens to caller to assess and clarify service needs.
- Resolves customer service issues by processing transactions within scope or engaging other corporate resources as required. Documents all customer inquiries and issues using Customer Relationship Management application.
- Knowledge of Business Information Industry an asset and a strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
- 1 year high volume inbound Contact Center experience.
- PC knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Written and verbal English language skills required.
- Additional language skills of Spanish and/or French an asset.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals.
- A detail orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top