Customer Project Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
- To coordinate and take ownership of the processing and delivery of all requests for data in batch from customers primarily within the UK & Ireland.
- Take ownership for the complete processing of all requests using D&B systems and applications. This includes the pre and post processing of the files to ensure they are processed successfully and delivered to our customers in the required layout and format.
- Complete all administration tasks associated with the delivery of data requests, including booking jobs into our delivery tracking system and where appropriate calculating the cost of the project and record the data compensation.
- Managing day-to-day workflow of jobs processing within the D&B environment.
Support customer satisfaction, customer retention and revenue growth through the timely delivery of orders without defects according to contractual SLA's.
- Maintain good communication with all parties (Acxiom, Manual Match Team, MI Support, etc) required in the processing of requests and the requesting stakeholders (Account Manager, Local Market, etc.).
- Respond in a timely manner to complaints and queries.
- Collaborate with multiple international markets to ensure timely completion of data availability questions.
- Support, develop and implement process changes in order to improve efficiency and value for our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all requests are delivered according to the contractual Service Level Agreement for quality and timeliness to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Accurate data entry to ensure detail of the orders is correctly entered into our Job
- Tracking and billing systems to provide an audit of work completed, facilitate monthly billing and compliance with SOX processes.
- Manipulation of incoming customer data files into the correct format and layout for processing, submission of the files into the D&B systems and applications for data rationalisation and data append, manipulation of the output file into the correct layout and format requested by the customer.
- Managing of projects concurrently at varying levels of complexity.
- Developing and maintaining a good working knowledge of D&B delivery systems and products to ensure delivery of orders is completed within SLA's and that revenue opportunities are exploited.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with teams throughout the Worldwide Network to source regular feedback and facilitate the delivery of a high quality and continuously improving service.
- Contributing towards the achievement of key team goals. Providing Support to other members of the delivery team working to achieve strategic and revenue goals. Support the implementation of new back office processes and products to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting complex productions and high revenue customers to achieve good customer retention rates and revenue growth.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a project co-ordination role with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Experience of data extraction and manipulation of large data sets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel.
- SQL Database and Server experience an advantage but not essential.
- Strong customer focus and capability for taking ownership for issue resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to manage own time, to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency and exceed quality standards on own initiative.
- Ability to work within a team as well as acting on own initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail - logical and thorough in approach
- Good A-Level (or European equivalent) level of education.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, fluency in another language an advantage but not essential.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top