Customer Experience Coordinator, IP
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
This role is supporting the Customer Experience Leader for International Partnerships. Customer Experience is a key strategic initiative within D&B, as we shift the culture of the company to be more customer-focused and drive the satisfaction of our customers.
The main remit of the role is to support the delivery and execution of ideas and decisions made around improving customer experience. Providing support in delivering our key data strategy initiatives, supporting the education of sales teams and customers by ensuring the availability of international data documentation and resolving data quality issues raised by the WWN.
- Support the International Partnerships Customer Experience Leader to improve the awareness of International data and capabilities internally and directly with customers. Including the promotion of data improvements and sharing of best practice across the Worldwide Network.
- Support the International Partnership Customer Experience Leader in delivering key strategic initiatives such as the Global Data Standards and Information Quality initiatives.
- Assist the International Partnerships Customer Experience Leader in identifying the major impacting customer experience issues and delivering improvements and resolutions.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the International Data Management intranet site, keeping all documentation and resources fresh and up to date.
- Responsible for quarterly communications such as the information Quality Blog.
- Producing reporting tools as required, ensuring transparency of progress against targets, to both IP leadership team and Global teams as required.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of WWN data quality issues raised by customers on both local and synchronised databases.
- Promote the DUNSRight process and assist in DUNSRight and Sales Readiness training sessions.
- Demonstrable passion and commitment to WWN customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate throughout the organization
- Customer Service background
- Proficient in using Microsoft office tools including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, budgets and measures of success.
- Clear understanding of WWN business goals and global data strategy, and DUNSRight Operations requirements.
- Strong self-organisation skills.
- Confident, positive and enthusiastic with initiative to perform well in multi-task situations and manage own time and priorities effectively.
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top