Customer Consultant (Supply & Compliance offerings)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Supply & Compliance team is responsible for reimaging our customer experience in ways that differentiate our company from our competitors and transforms how our customers engage with us. We do this in many ways, including listening carefully to our customers' feedback, monitoring 'voice of customer' market trends, engaging in industry events that promote customer experience best practices and building a customer-centric culture within our team. Our end goal is to drive growth and revenue through world-class customer relationship management. Key functions within our team include: Delivery & Technology; Customer Service & Education; Customer Service & Support; Customer Strategy
The Customer Consultant will be responsible for managing multiple projects with successful enablement, integration of complex S&C solutions and providing support, value-add services to assigned customers.
Solution Enablement - Responsible for successful enablement and integration of complex products and solutions.
- Consult to understand product-specific goals and set expectations for engagement
- Provide enhanced education around customized use cases and ensure customers understand the ROI, product & application, and can successfully use the tools
- Customize best-demonstrated practices to satisfy specific goals and outcomes
- Project Management to coordinate additional resources necessary to implement a successful engagement.
- Communicate the status of activities to customers and internal team members, at all levels
- Update tracking system with the status of projects/activities
- Escalate issues and ask for help when needed
Value Add Services
- Provide services and support to help customers resolve ongoing business challenges and obtain maximum value.
- Review of established policies, analyses and processes to drive better business outcomes.
- Support product ROI analysis and value story.
Own migration activities to move customers to new/upgraded solutions, ensuring customers can successfully use and get value from the new solution. Pre-Sales - Support defined activities
- Provide input to SOW/RFP's
- Consult on parameters of trial opportunities
- Execute and own success of trial Feedback Mechanisms to Lines of Business & Sales Teams
- Provide input to Lines of Business for product roadmap
- User Acceptance Testing for product releases addressing bug fixes & new functionality/processes
- Engage Sales Team on upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- BS degree required. Business degree a strong plus
- Industry Expertise (3-5 years)
- Proven Process Mapping Skills and Analytical Competencies
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences from C-levels to sales team members
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office and Project Management software tools. (MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and VISIO preferred).
- FCPA / Due Diligence is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top