Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Responsible for successful Customer enablement, fulfillment, and onboarding of S&MS Digital product solutions for customers requiring a more complex onboarding experience with multiple users requiring custom training programs. You will be responsible for delivering against and fulfilling contract requirements for signed agreements for S&MS Digital products.
- Own onboarding/implementation activities and work directly with customers to enable them to be up and running on new solutions as close to the point of sale as possible.
- Advise customers on best practices on using predictive analytics within marketing and sales processes
- Customers should understand the product, training options and can successfully use the product as a result of engagement during onboarding process.
- Collaborate with customers and account team in a professional manner to ensure successful completion of onboarding or implementation of the customer. Own setting customer expectations for ongoing support and the successful transfer to the team who will own the relationship with the customer post onboarding through renewal
- Communication of activities: communicating status to customers and internal team members, updating Salesforce with status, escalating issues and asking for help when needed.
- Ownership to resolution of roadblocks that are inhibiting successful use of the purchased solution.
- Drive the continuous improvements of D&B Digital's implementation methodology
- A Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, MIS, engineering, computer science, or any related scientific or computational field of study that includes related statistical or math coursework (Master's degree is a plus)
- Results oriented with proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge and skills
- Strong verbal, presentation & written skills required, with the ability to communicate to a variety of customer audiences.
- Highly organized, analytical, and process-oriented
- Customer Focused
- Marketing domain experience (either working in a marketing department or working directly with marketers)
- Experience analyzing data sets to identify trends, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and/or RDBMS with SQL
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot/Hubspot preferred)
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.