Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Customer Consultant to be responsible for successful enablement and onboarding of Dun & Bradstreet's Sales & Marketing solutions for our customers. This person will be customer facing and will be responsible for post-sale communication, onboarding, training, and ensuring an overall stellar experience for new Dun & Bradstreet customers.
- Own onboarding activities and work directly with customers to roll-out new solutions, ensuring customers understand the product, training points and can successfully use the tools.
- Collaborate with customers and account team to ensure successful completion of onboarding of the customer. Set customer expectations for ongoing support and the successful transfer to the team who will own the relationship with the customer post onboarding through renewal.
- Own migration activities to move customers to new solutions, while ensuring customers can successfully use new solution.
- Communication of activities: communicating status to customers and internal team members, updating tracking system with status, and escalating issues as needed.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in a professional manner to ensure successful completion onboarding and issue resolution.
- College degree -- business degree a strong plus
- Customer success / customer experience / post sales experience
- Experience being customer facing, as well as working with all levels within an organization
- Strong ability to communicate professionally, listen and problem solve, and show ROI immediately
- Experience managing customer relationships, while also onboarding and training customers
- Time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize, and respond in a timely manner to customer needs
- Salesforce CRM experience desirable
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top