CRM - Technical Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking a Technical Implementation Analyst to work in a fast-paced environment on some of our newest and most innovative products in the Sales & Marketing Solutions line of business. The successful candidate will work independently as well as partner with technical and customer-facing teams to implement and support technical solutions for our customers, as well as troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Perform technical implementation and provide support of standard and customized deliverables for customers of our Sales & Marketing CRM integrator products and applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues experienced by our customers, working with peer and partner groups as needed.
- Complete implementations, provide support and technical issue resolution within performance quality and timeliness objectives under acceptable productivity.
- Interface with D&B team members to provide guidance regarding technical requirements definition and/or issue resolution. May interface directly with customers to provide technical expertise and validate solutions vs. customer needs or expectations.
- Make recommendations for system, process and product enhancements based on experience implementing and supporting the product. Work as part of a team to deploy enhancements.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in computer science or data processing, or the equivalent in practical experience.
- Java, CRM, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL (or equivalent) a plus
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) complex technical requirements, issues and solutions in layman terms.
- Project Management, process design & documentation skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Integration experience
- Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics Admin Certification (or equivalent).
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top