Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
We are looking for sales driven, motivated Credit Advisors to work in a state-of-the-art Sales Center and be part of a high-energy, results-oriented sales team. Your role consists of advising new customers (entrepreneurs and business owners) about credit solutions for their business. In this position, you will be responsible for achieving weekly and monthly sales goals, while observing all compliance policies and procedures.
- Generous commission structure in addition to daily, weekly, monthly and annual competitions, prizes and awards
- You will be joining us at an opportune time – we are anticipating continued growth and opportunities for our team members to advance their careers!
- Direct revenue goals by selling products and services to new and inactive customers via the telephone
- Compensation is directly related to your efforts and results!
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong sales ability using needs-based selling including:
- An assertive, persistent, self-motivated professional who is a strong listener with a positive attitude and a limitless amount of energy
- Possess an aptitude for quickly grasping selling techniques and product knowledge
- Have a proven track record of achieving/exceeding quota and ability to thrive in a high volume, high energy, fast-paced, sales-driven call center environment
- Experience in selling an intangible product (such as insurance, information, finance, etc.) and/or inside sales experience is strongly preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top