Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Contracts Manager t will provide support for the day-to-day GS&P activities, such as reviewing approved contracts, statements of work, amendments, and purchase orders related to technology for purchases within North America. Key responsibilities:
- Proactively manage MSA and SOW lifecycle to optimize sourcing, review, and negotiation opportunity for D&B business partners. Support business partners with the creation, execution, and management of Statements of Work (SoW). Review and negotiate agreements to ensure compliance to policies, clearly articulated deliverables, and accuracy and consistency of data contained in project cost, allocation, and expense breakdowns.
- Provide guidance to business partners on the use of the Pontoon MSP (managing services provider) program, and Fieldglass VMS resources procurement platform to initiate engagements. Serve as liaison with People Team on contingent supplier onboarding process.
- Maintain contract repository and alert notification system (ContractLogix), and manage lifecycle reporting process: renewal, expiration, termination and amendment processes.
- Interact with multiple levels of internal and external resources to monitor performance of supplier contracts, adherence to policy, and service level agreements.
- Manage queue of Third Party Engagement requests for technology SOWs.
- Support the RFP process for Technology/Professional Services spend categories.
- Utilize procurement workflow tools (i.e. Fieldglass, PPM, Oracle iProcurement) to ensure efficiency in transaction process for internal customers.
- Work with business owners, internal Finance and Legal teams and external suppliers to resolve issues such as cost, quantity, scheduled deliveries, etc. and assists in solving purchasing discrepances, such as invoice reconciliation working with Accounts Payable, suppliers and internal organizations
- Prepare reports and perform administrative duties related to managing supplier relationships
- Bachelor degree in business or related field is preferred
- 1-2 years professional experience in buying, expediting, supply chain management or related field
- Knowledge of best practice of key procurement operations technology processes, including contract management and spend analysis.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, work well in a team environment, able to work in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards
- Must have proven track record of handling multiple priorities to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have proficient PC skills and must have experience using email, internet and Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in Excel
- Must have experience in reviewing and understanding general contract language
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top