Concierge Account Manager
Multiple OpeningsWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Upon evaluation of a customer’s current credit file and obtaining an understanding of their objective, the Credibility Concierge Account Manager establishes a plan of action to be taken on behalf of the customer to maximize opportunities and to improve the accuracy of their risk-related scores and ratings. Additionally Credibility Concierge Account Managers will assist in the interpretation of credit reports to help evaluate prospective vendors, customers, or business partners, to help determine whether to do business with a company and what level of credit to extend.
Credibility Concierge Account Managers must maintain a line of communication and relationships with key senior decision makers within the organization.
- Relationship management –must successfully establish and grow relationship with multiple contacts with customer’s organization
- Must be the type of person who chooses to pick up the phone to speak to someone instead of emailing them
- High-energy, flexible, and entrepreneurial by nature
- Team player, passionate and gains satisfaction in helping others, whether internal or external customers
- In-depth knowledge of Emerging Business’ Credit-on-Self product suite
- Knowledge of other Emerging Business Sales & Marketing, Supplier, or Risk solutions and ability to connect solution to customer pain point
- Needs-based probing skills – ask questions to gain knowledge about business
- In-depth knowledge of Dun & Bradstreet scores, ratings, and risk/supplier-related data elements
- Ability to coach and consult Concierge customers on the basics of building a credit policy, interpreting a business credit report, guidance on steps to become a government contractor, and advice on how to separate business and personal credit.
- Above average knowledge of industry practices around manufacturing, construction, retail, or business services
- Ability to develop insights into the challenges faced by the customer organization and provide recommendations based on connection points to Dun & Bradstreet data in a non-technical manner.
- Diligent at documentation to support clear, articulate verbal/written communication to internal and external customers
Position requirements and work experience we expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a customer-facing role
- Business credit management experience a plus
- Data/information industry experience a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
- Executive presentation experience a plus
- Customer service experience a plus
- Degree preferred
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top