Compliance Research Coordinator
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Review client supplied data and extract relevant information
- Use internal system and client supplied data to build the report
- Monitor different queues to ensure timely delivery of the reports
- Ensure consistency for all delivery of reports
- Identify inconsistencies in information; contact appropriate individuals to have any information corrected or confirmed
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to assist with the accuracy and consistency of reports released to your leader and client
- Maintain internal procedures manuals; update same as necessary
- Suggest changes and upgrades when appropriate regarding procedures; maintain contact with your managers to coordinate procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3- 5 years of workforce experience in a corporate environment
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work within multiple initiates, while keeping all tasks moving forward
- Proficient in Adobe Pro, Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter (can work on their own)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships across the organization
- Professional handling of confidential client information
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Paralegal or Financial Industry experience
- Proficiency in another language
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top