Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Do you enjoy poring through a company’s 10k filing to uncover the real story behind its successes or failures?
Can you analyze a company’s financial statements and write clearly about the numbers that matter?
Have you used SWOT analysis to evaluate a company’s standing within its market?
If you answered YES to these questions we would love to hear from you!
Our Content Team:
Content is a global team delivering thought leadership and inspiration by building strategic relationships through modern experiences so our customers can grow. Our key focus areas are to 1) uncover truth and meaning from data, 2) drive content/value through data; 3) leverage modern technology, analytics and platforms, and 4) build relationships with influencers. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
We are seeking a Business Writer / Editor who enjoys business analysis, understands financial statements, and can write concise and compelling company profiles that include business strategy, analysis of financial performance, and discussion of complex business issues. The Business Writer/ Editor will support D&B’s products by writing and editing industry and company content, primarily company profiles and blog posts, using research and analysis sheets provided by a team of D&B researchers.
Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Write industry and company updates that effectively communicate business information pertinent to sales and marketing professionals;
- Work with an international team of researchers and analysts. Provide constructive feedback on the output of these teams on a consistent and ongoing basis;
- Keep up necessary pace of work while meeting designated quality standards;
- Write regularly scheduled blogs as well as additional editorial content as requested for other D&B products;
You bring experience:
- General business knowledge including knowledge of companies and industries, financial statements and business strategy
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience conducting internet research and working with databases
- Ability to meet production goals and deadlines
- Ability to effectively and efficiently self-educate regarding unfamiliar industries
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Familiarity with journalism standards including objectivity, accuracy and libel laws a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in business-related field, with a strong writing/editing component, or recent graduate with similar demonstrated internship experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Journalism with a business emphasis, or related field, a Masters Degree is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top