- Hyderabad, India
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Contacts customer by telephone or email to prompt for payment on delinquent accounts. Provides documentation (i.e., invoices) as needed. Maintains follow up communication with customer for updates and additional information regarding payment of invoices. Documents all account activity as directed in the ERP system. Works aggressively to meet or exceed assigned individual and company objectives (cash collections and reduction of aged receivables).
• Day to day contact of customers who have past due receivables for payment.
• Perform compliance file reviews on a monthly basis in partnership with Dispute Specialist. Review files with Sales team and make determination on cancellations and bad debt. Ensure the receivable resolution policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Support the Team Leader and Leader of Credit/Collections by absorbing day to day team, cross-business and other leadership tasks.
• Minimum one year Credit & Collection or Customer Service experience.
• College degree required
• Problem solving skills in a financially oriented environment
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• To meet deadlines and goals as an individual and function as a contributor in a team environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top