Client Management Access Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
Dun & Bradstreet is standing up a Service Desk in Center Valley, PA, to expand our level of customer support, enhance the level of first call resolution, and provide application, tech support, and reporting. We are seeking customer focused Client Access Management Analysts to provide access management and de-provisioning with a strong emphasis on logical access control. The Service Desk is the front end of Dun & Bradstreet's Technology Department, and we are seeking motivated individuals who would like to further their career with us!
- Provide access management, provisioning /deprovisioning with a strong emphasis on logical access control.
- Review completed requests for accuracy and proper approvals.
- Manage multiple concurrent provisioning projects and perform functional tasks in the provisioning process quickly and efficiently.
- Adhere to established SLAs, processes, security controls and corporate policies.
- On your resume, we will see a minimum of a high school degree and 1-2 years of work experience. Provisioning experience highly desired.
- You have a customer service orientation, strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and time management.
- You also have a strong technical aptitude and are proficient with multiple desktop applications.
- You enjoy working independently, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can execute with consistency and accountability.
You must be open/flexible to work any or all of the following shifts:
7AM - 3PM
3PM - 11PM
11PM - 7AM
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top