Client Engagement Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Responsible for building trusted and strong relationships with the designated client accounts by managing the ongoing client contractual relationships, operational delivery of services, identifying value added solutions to generate growth and revenue while retaining and satisfying the client, and overall portfolio management for the respective line of business.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Single post-sales support point of contact for customers for value & impact conversations.
- Coordinate (quarterback) with appropriate internal teams for as needed to appropriate D&B resources: ( i.e., Delivery, Onboarding & Implementation, Product Teams, Value Adoption & Training needs. Data Advisory, Global Data Content, Technical Implementation Consultant/Solution Architects, Customer Service).Value Touchpoints (Documentation of Customer Use Cases & KPI's, User Adoption/Product Utilization.
- Identify/coordinate Customer Training needs. (Entire portfolio of customers - supporting 6-8 AE's.)
- Ensure delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as defined in the contracts are met or exceeded.
- Facilitate additional customer support in the areas of Data Advisory, Global Data Content Technical Implementation Consultant/Solution Architects, Customer Service, Technology, Training , and Escalation resources as needed. Help promote attendance to Industry Knowledge sessions when available.
- Responsible and available as backup to Sales AE's, SR. CEM's and other CEM's with contract management, forecasting and negotiation as needed. Additional skill sets with (Finance Solutions, S&MS, and Third Party Risk & Compliance) product certifications and ability to "demo" products as needed with customers directly.
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Experience with accessing/using a variety applications and systems: SFDC, KPI, BI Portal, OA/QTC, Sales Spot, Usage Reporting Systems. Strong demonstrated knowledge and acumen of enterprise product(s) set associated with business unit solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to document at a high level a Process Review and/or Process Map and 1-2 years of project management skills. Understands Personas of CFO, CPO, CCO and CMO
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management experience
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top