Client Engagement Associate - Inside Sales
- Austin, TX
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Responsible for building trusted and strong relationships with the designated client accounts by engaging and training new customers. Provide ongoing troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction, account expansion and high levels of product satisfaction and usage. Act as a liaison within D&B to help team solve customer facing issues to "honor the client.
- Initial point of contact for on boarding and training of all new customers or new users. Work with client organization to register all users of system. Single post-sales support point of contact for customers for value & impact conversations. Identify other business issues that may be solved be D&B Solutions.
- Provide team support through submitting cancel/rebill cases and usage adjustments in SFDC. Ensure timely delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) through SFDC. Coordinate any additional resource required within D&B to support the annual life cycle of clients.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to customers that are not actively using Hoovers or have a high balance of unused credits. Work with manager to prioritize clients based on renewal date, usage pattern and investment.
- Responsible and available as backup to Sales RM with contract management, customer follow up and all aspects of account management as needed. Additional skill sets with all S&MS product certifications and ability to "demo" products as needed with customers directly.
- Experience with accessing/using a variety applications and systems: SFDC, KPI, BI Portal, OA/QTC, Sales Spot, Usage Reporting Systems.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and acumen of enterprise product(s) set associated with business unit solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to document at a high level a Process Review and/or Process Map and 1-2 years of project management skills.
- Understands Personas of CFO, CPO, CCO and CMO
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management experience
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top