Client Director - Financial Solutions
- New York, NY
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Client Director- Financial Services
Sales - You will be responsible for generating new business and retaining current business with Global Accounts in the Financial Services vertical market. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide data sales initiatives to an account mix of existing global clients. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied clients that can be referenced in future sales cycles. D&B offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
Client Relationships - Responsible for building strong executive level relationships, while identifying opportunities by providing valuable solutions to the sales & marketing, finance, compliance, supply management functions, etc. This role requires strong business acumen and the knowledge of global technology industry challenges. Engage with internal senior D&B sales leadership team, line of business leaders, solution specialists and peers to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned account(s). Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable sales and revenue growth, while building trusted relationships with client executives.
Account Planning - Develop and lead account planning with D&B sales leadership team, line of business leaders, solution specialists, customer engagement managers and other sales support team members on a quarterly basis. Account plan will include: D&B sales forecast, key insights from the client's solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including the introduction of new products/solutions/services.
Performance - Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of named accounts. Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting inside CRM application.
- Demonstrated success of selling to Fortune 100 companies and growing global accounts.
- 7+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise data solutions, Master Data Management, or similar business applications into the enterprise.
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level decision-makers of global accounts.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Track record selling enterprise software solutions
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- A true passion for delivering a 'best-in-class' customer experience.
- Demonstrated success leading virtual teams critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities
- BA or equivalent\
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top