Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Technology is a global team that creates and operates the systems that deliver D&B data into our customer's ecosystems. We eat, breathe, and dream of technologies that run our business today - and those that will transform the way we deliver value in the future. Our Team is divided into five areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals.1) Tech Operations / Infrastructure, 2) Tech Engineering, 3) Tech Security, 4) Tech PMO, and 5) Emerging Business Technology.
Candidates for the role of Chief Architect should have the following capabilities:
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics to diverse audiences
- Ability to manage requirements and communicate expectations across multiple teams working towards a single objective
- Strong technical background in practical architecture experience
- Ability to span multiple product and infrastructure initiatives across an organization tying together key objectives towards enterprise goals
- Strong ability to extract and understand an organizations goals and map those to technical requirements
- Strong ability to drive capability over solutions focused efforts
- Ability to mentor talent
- Good understanding of and ability to develop and work with data models.
- Strong familiarity with Data processing and transformation techniques
Candidates for the role of Chief Architect should:
- Be a self-starter, requiring little direction, showing the ability to drive towards solutions
- Should be involved in the industry in one or more of the areas key to D&B (e.g. Data Solutions, Cloud Architecture, Open Source Initiatives)
- Have a diverse background in the various functional areas that are core to D&B
o Large scale data solutions
o High transactional systems
o High availability systems
o Data Management Solutions
o Metadata and Master Data Management
o Heuristic algorithms and Machine Learning
- Guiding the development and execution of the company's technical vision.
- Partnering with product leads to generate synergies between business and technical strategies
- Help in developing strategies that enable rapid development and new capabilities
- Performing technical due diligence on existing systems, systems in development and for potential acquisition
- Working to identify and help remove technical impediments to the growth of the company
- Helping to define standards around the management of operational systems, including areas such as: monitoring, tracking, auditing, rights management, system recovery and disaster recovery
- Helping to define, disseminate and apply the core set of architectural and development principals across all engineering teams
- Providing guidance and mentoring to the engineering staff, exposing them to industry best practices as well as current and emerging technologies
- Conducting research and case studies on leading edge technologies, making recommendations as to the applicability for D&B goals.
All employees and contractors working in D&B Dublin should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to the Company's Business Management System. This relates to information and its security, quality, environment and health and safety both during and post-employment with D&B Dublin.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top