Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Be responsible for HR regular report and related people productivity and efficiency analysis.
- Participate annual salary survey and keep track of market C&B trends and practices.
- Exercise on the job mapping and salary appraisal for external new hires and internal job movement.
- Annual review for benefits vendors, like insurance vendors, to continuously improve cost efficiency and service of the vendors.
- Assistant in C&B data analysis with high quality and provide support on review and develop motivational measures (incentive / bonus / commission, etc.)
- Lead and promote C&B communication and interpret C&B policies and procedures to business managers and employees.
- Support annual C&B projects, such as merit increase, budgeting, bonus planning and etc.
- Perform ad-hoc HR assignments and projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top