- Shelton, CT
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- We are seeking an experienced Campaign Manager with exceptional project management and communications skills for strategizing, planning and executing multi channel digital strategies across email, web and social media.
- We are seeking a self-motivated, solution-oriented and resourceful individual to join our team as a Campaign Manager to build integrated marketing campaigns focused on both acquisition and retention.
- This individual will work closely with fellow marketing managers, product and sales team to understand goals, create messaging, choose audience and manage deployment timing.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Edit and proofread copy for marketing campaigns, ensuring that brand and identity is adhered to and accuracy of materials prior to formal sign off.
- Develop strategy and manage all aspects of email marketing campaigns and newsletters, including production work flow, legal compliance, campaign scheduling, targeting/list selection, campaign test design (test and control, factorial design, sampling, etc.), and post-campaign analysis
- Collect and use data to evaluate and optimize existing campaigns and inform new campaigns.
Education/Experience and Competencies
- 7 years experience in a marketing strategy and planning role. Conceptualizing, managing and executing a diverse range of customer retention and acquisition campaigns and initiatives. This includes idea generation, preparing and presenting proposals, managing and executing the creative and production process and ensuring successful execution.
- Demonstrated experiencing managing marketing channel spend and placement for best ROI including search, display, web, automated campaigns, social/influencer marketing, etc
- Keen understanding of metrics and analytics to identify reach, trends, influencers, opportunities and future strategies.
- Solid communications/presentation skills and the ability to work in a fluid corporate work environment with multiple stakeholders
- ABM/ABS, Inbound, and outbound marketing knowledge
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top